In phonetics, I learn how to translate English into alien. jk it’s the International Phonetic Alphabet - but it sure does look like alien!
-Abby (Day 328)
Did nothing of merit today except for homework and laundry. yay sunday?
uhhh…guess I forgot to sign my name yesterday?
-Abby (Day 327)
By the way, don’t forget tonight is daylight savings!! As of 2am tonight, we officially “spring forward” into the (hopefully) warmer seasons!
Somehow ended up front and center for Corrines concert tonight???
-Abby (Day 326)
Jersey shore get up and some cat leggings. Perfect.
Also, got my cardio in.
Got pulled over by a policeman tonight for accidentally speeding in foreign territory… But he warned me that speed limit signs are universal and that I can’t make up my own rules.
Thanks for the warning, but your advice was not appreciated in that tone of voice sir.
But really, the guy was pretty mean to me considering it was pitch black and I came off of a highway into a small town without knowing it.
Date night with Corrine because Lizz and Amanda are out of town! We watched Catching Fire and threw in our own commentary, as usual…there were a lot of birds flying on behalf of the angry tributes…
-Abby (Day 325)
NO GLUTEN IN THESE APPLES
Somehow our neighbors bike ended up in our tree…
By the way I got this fortune today and yay this was nice to hear
-Abby (Day 324)
Parking on the grass… Open House is not cool when you have class at an elementary schoolLizz
1) Last night was the night from hell.
2) I’m so so so so sick
3) Going to the clinic right after this test I have in Strat Com at 10:30
4) I have another test at 3:30
5) I usually give myself 30 minutes to walk to class, only had 20 today plus I had to buy a scantron.
6) Forgot to brush my teeth. *gross*
7)I am in so much pain right now, I just gotta get through these classes.
1) Teacher said that she is canceling class next thursday.
2) Roommate bonding.
3) That means I’ll probably skip all of my classes next thursday…
4) ZACHARY GETS HERE TOMORROW AFTERNOON
5) A week of happiness with my boy followed by spring break.
6) At least life looks good from that perspective.
-AmandaJ March 6
No matter how much I try to get ahead with homework, I’m always behind… Really surprised I woke up before finishing eight hours of sleep. And I have reason to believe that fish was the reason I felt so disgusting yesterday.
Going to order a class ring today if I can manage to get there between classes…
School just never ends.
Amanda and I have both been trying to combat bad cases of allergies. guess that’s what happens with roommates - if one goes, they’re bringing the other one down as well.
Fingers crossed we both get better soon.
-Abby (Day 323)